4.09.2024

I’m just a tourist


I’m sunny side and over easy, hundred miles from Alameda
Stopping by and taking in the view
Just pickin’ up a souvenir, swap a story, share a beer
Feel the itch that makes me wanna move

‘Cause there’s always been a stranger in my soul
Who loves a good goodbye and a good hello

I’m just a tourist, I don’t know where I belong
It might sound foolish, yeah, but nowhere feels like home
So I'll roam from town to town, taking snapshots of the world
And I'll laugh away the lonely and give a local bar a whirl
And I wanna see it all, so I keep movin’
I’m just a tourist

            ~~Tourist, Miranda Lambert


 CREDITS:

SOLIAC - Kaisa Set
Legacy Classic/Perky, Maitreya LaraX, eBody Reborn w/Texture Hud
@ Uber until April 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Essenz - Louisiana Heels
Maitreya LaraX, Legacy, eBody Reborn
@ Kinky Event until April 23rd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - SARAH Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed
Separate Genus Morph Version
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH / Whisper Hair
Tableau Vivant \\ LeLutka EvoX Hairbase 49
Avi-Glam - Gallant Eyes Man Cave Event until April 11th
.LeLutka. - SUGAR 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Wedding Ring Maggi:.
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Littlep Little Pop Cam Holdables

SYNNERGY.TAVIS // Italiano [360] Backdropp

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)