10.05.2026

Cajun baby


Before the sun goes down this evening, I'll be on my way
To see my Cajun baby and there I'm gonna stay
On a Saturday night we go dancin' and listen to the fiddle-o
Lord I got me a Cajun baby just a livin' and a lovin' by the old bayou

                       ~~Cajun Baby, Hank Williams Jr.


CREDITS:

Meva - Hex Dress
Endless Styles
LaraX/PetiteX, Legacy, Reborn/Waifu
@ Kinky Event until October 22nd 
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - NORA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Fair with Nuve's Rhea Bodyskin
Nuve - Ruby Eyelashes
Nuve - Nora Lipstick
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

AVI-GLAM - Loveable Eyes
_____________________________

Wasabi // Agatha Hair
.LeLutka. - CAMILA 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
 REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

Versuta. - Faith Set, Pose 5
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Store Display




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)