9.07.2014

Apple May Tigress





I hope you like mix-and-matching as much as I do.  I am borrowing from three different outfits to create this look.  The jewelry raises a very basic black look to something stunning.




What I'm Wearing:

TRUTH HAIR - Dancing on my own 6. Dark Blonde w Black Highlight (Note: located at The Arcade September 2014)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - India, with Romy Lipstick (India) Goddess 06
Maxi Gossamer Eyelashes - Groomed, Medium
Outfit:  Apple May Designs - Tigress Sliced Top, Black; Tigress Hot Pants, Black; 

Shoes:  ::BnB:: Simple stylish - Slink B&W heels (high)
Jewelry:  Lazuri Kaya - necklace, bracelets, belly chain
Mesh Body:  Slink Physique
Mesh Hands - Slink Casual
Mesh Feet - Slink High
Finger and Toe Nail Polish:  Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Pink



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)