9.27.2014

La Vie En Rouge












I am thoroughly enjoying my blogging adventures and all that I'm learning. I hope you are enjoying the photos as well. This particular outfit is comprised of Slink appliers and products. I prefer wearing the Slink mesh body.  It is definitely my favorite.  The Wowmeh mesh body is my second favorite.  I should model some of my outfits with Wowmeh appliers; I'll put that on my to-do list!  Have you tried any of the mesh bodies?

What I'm Wearing:

[rua modena] Corset String Top - Red (physique applier)
[rua modena] Leather Capri Pants - Black (physique applier
Waldorf Design. Ruby High Heels Base
Truth Hairbase - Blondes04
Blacklace Beauty 10th Pack Eyeshadow Coral
-Glam Affair - Romy - Lips Gloss 01
SEVEN -  Black eyeliner
>TRUTH< Carmen w/Roots - tahiti
Blushed - Valentina Bracelet
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Slink Female Feet - High
Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Waldorf Design Ruby High Heels V2 Red
Zuri's "Only You" Necklace Gemchange
Glam Affair - Margot - India 03 - Dark brown
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Blue (ML)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)