9.15.2014

Incredible Azure





I enjoyed working on this outfit. It's another exquisite Blacklace offering, again with included Slink Physique appliers.  My makeup includes several layers starting with Glam Affair Cassia.  A good skin is a must!  Then I added my usual eyeliner and lashes, topped with [mock] eyeshadow and lipshine, and more glossy for the lips by Izzie.

If you haven't tried [mock] makeups, I would suggest you do! They are subtle to blend and enhance any style.  Their free demos are usable!






What I'm Wearing:

Blacklace - Incredible Azure Blue (Physique Applier)
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1
[mock] Blushing Contessa Lipshine [lip 0]
[mock]eShadow Love Cycle Two Dead of Night[eyeshadow only]
SEVEN -  Black eyeliner
Shoes:  .:PC:. Hellena Heels 
Hair:  ::Exile:: Stay the Night:Goldrush
Lazuri Shahy Blue Necklace 1
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium 
Silver Bracelets-6
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - 
Slink Female Feet - High
Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4
-Glam Affair - Cassia - India
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)