3.02.2015

Disco Glitter

One of my dear sponsors, Virtual Diva, is making The Mesh Project clothing appliers now. A little reluctantly, I splurged and added the mesh body to my collection. Well. Color me impressed! I popped on these separates by Virtual Diva and boogied on down to Miami Vice for a shot of disco heaven. Of course, the location reminded me of my crush on Sonny. 'Nuff said.


What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  Glam Affair - Margot - India 05 - Black
HAIR:  Tameless Mariska - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Mint

JEWELRY:  .:Glint:. at Olala for March!
Heavenly Skies necklace, earrings, bracelet - White

CLOTHING:  Virtual Diva - InWorld / Marketplace
Charm Top TMP Glitter; Sparkle Jeans Dark Blue TMP

SHOES:  Hilly Haalan[hh] Marion Leather Booties Grey Blue
#TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Body and Hands
Slink Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black

*ARGRACE* Classic Rose Comb / chin (previous Group Gift )
*Mint* Belt Silver/Black

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld / Marketplace
Honey 06, 07

LOCATION:  Miami Vice - The Revival Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)