3.05.2015

*ProMagical* Evening

I have a new sponsor! *PROMAGIC* Thank you so much for your offer. I hope I represent your designs in a helpful, pleasing way and wish you great success. This pair of shoes is stunning, great design and immediately a personal favorite for pairing with my outfits.  Lots of colors, ladies.

My *Promagic* shoes perfectly match my Leather Dress from IZZIE STYLE. I'm not only blogging these items, I will wear them often!  

Ladies AND Gentlemen - I know you shop for your ladies. Combine these items as a perfect gift outfit for your sweetheart.  You know you want to see her in them.  Or treat yourself, and surprise your other half!

See links below to find both beautiful items.




What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  SUGARUSH - InWorld Marketplace Website
Alice_Bronze_06 _Eyebrow B

HAIR:  *~*Damselfly*~*Brandell Dark Blondes Mesh

EYES:  Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Light Olive Shadow)

OUTFIT:  Izzie Style - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
<IS> Strapless Leather Dress Pink
Multiple Colors Available

JEWELRY:  Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
Vintage Floral Heart Necklace

WATCH:  GLINT - InWorld
Women's Red star watch

SHOES:  *PROMAGIC* - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Chained Heels (Slink)
Multiple Colors Available

Slink Physique, Hands & Feet
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
*ED* Neige 06

LOCATION:  Solaria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)