3.07.2015

I'm All Yours

You give me the sweetest taboo
That's why I'm in love with you
You give me the sweetest taboo
Sometimes I think you're just too good for me
        ~~Sade



What I'm Wearing:

Tameless - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Hair:  Lorna
Lingerie:  I'm All Yours (Omega) - Bra, Panties, Stockings
Shoes:  I'm All Yours (Sink High)
Bracelet

SKIN:  SUGARUSH - InWorld Marketplace Website
Ellie_Beige_03_Eyebrow B

*PROMAGIC* - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Ghungroo Anklets - Black

^;^CaTwA^;^ /Gayaa/Rosa Flower

EYES:  Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Rainshower Shadow)

JEWELRY:  .:Glint:. at Olala for March, 175L!
Platinum with purple vintage charm necklace, earrings, bracelet, ring

NAILS:  Pathos - InWorld Marketplace
Milena Nails (Slink)

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Relaxed/Flat) & Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)