5.05.2015

If You Go Away

If you go away as I know you will
You must tell the world to stop turning till
You return again, if you ever do
For what good is love without loving you
Can I tell you now as you turn to go
I'll be dying slowly 'til your next hello

~~(Excerpt) Rod McKuen adaptation, song by Jacques Brel
I wanted to add a quick note - I updated my viewer to Firestorm 4.7.1 (45325) Apr 30 2015. I read the update notes.  We can now easily change our Hover setting again! Right click on yourself, select Appearance, and there it is - Hover Height! This came in very handy with my wonderful platform heels by Promagic. No more having to save shapes with a different hover setting, just slide that bar as needed.
CREDITS:

SKIN:  SUGARUSH - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Ellie_Bronze_06_Eyebrow C

HAIR: [Entwined] - Daniele

Persefona - InWorld Marketplace
Poland Rose Wreath (black)

EYES:  Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Deep Paris Shadow)

.: Real Evil Industries :. - **RE** LUX - Dimples piercing

OUTFIT - NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Echo Top and Skirt
Available at the Garage Fair through May 10th !!!!

SHOES - *PROMAGIC* - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
TP-Links - Black - NEW !!!!
Twisted Anklets- Black

Lazuri - Kaya Belly Chain

.:Glint:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Women's Yin Yang bangles & beads bracelets

NAILS:  Pathos - InWorld Marketplace
Clara (Slink)

POSES:  XXY - My Dear Pinup 1, 9
At May 2015 Olala Fashion Event - NOW!!!!

shi.S. - hand one pose

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Casual) & Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)