5.09.2015

The Needs of a Princess

Prior to Christmas, my 3-year-old granddaughter (her existence is totally baffling since I stopped getting older at 29) saw a Barbie Dream House advertised on TV. Her eyes lit up in wonder, and she sat, completely silent until the commercial ended. Then she said, "I need that!" Not want, but need. Well, despite my misgivings that she's too young for it, Santa (a/k/a my husband and I in this instance) got her a Dream House. And she's still playing with her Barbies in that Dream House 5 months later with as much enthusiasm as she had on Christmas morning.

I felt like her, when I first laid eyes on this floral bedroom by Kaerri.  I thought, "I need that!" What little princess wouldn't be happy with these furnishings?
Also featured in this post is a dress by Klepsydra, which is princess-perfect. It's figure fitting in the very best of ways. And those of us with a shoe fetish must add these Klepsydra May Sandals to our "obsession collections!" 

Happy shopping.
 CREDITS:

SKIN:  ::[annaA]:: "Bianca" OO1 / dab / -caramel-
::[annaA]:: LipStick 5 "Bianca" - caramel -
At May 2015 Olala Fashion Event - NOW !!!!

TRUTH HAIR Effie

EYES BY CANDACE HUDSON
Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
Easter Morning Sea Green

Klepsydra - InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook
Spring Dress White (Maitreya Applier)
May Sandals - White (Slink High)
Both available at the Spring Fling Sales Event NOW!!!!
This dress comes in 4 pastel colors, in system clothing layers 
and appliers for SLink Physique, Belleza Venus, 
Maitreya Lara, TMP, and the Omega System.  
50% off at the event, only 65Ls!!
The May Sandals come in 8 colors - 4 of them pastel to 
compliment the Spring Dress, and are 50% off at the event, only 99Ls!!

Also by Klepsydra - Princess Tiara - Almost Pink

Crash Design Glitter Nails (Slink)
Huds with 16 different colors!
At May 2015 Olala Fashion Event - NOW!!!!

POSES:  XXY - My Dear Pinup 1, 2, 3
At May 2015 Olala Fashion Event - NOW!!!!

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Anna 01

Kaerri - InWorld Marketplace
Floral  Bedroom  Complete

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Casual) & Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)