8.25.2015

My Guitar Gently Weeps

I don't know why nobody told you
How to unfold your love
I don't know how someone controlled you
They bought and sold you

I look at the world and I notice it's turning
While my guitar gently weeps
Every mistake, we must surely be learning
Still my guitar gently weeps

~~The Beatles



CREDITS:

[Glitzz] - InWorld
Runway Chic - FitBlouse
[Glitzz] Runway Chic - Boots
-and-
Poses - [Frimon Store] 
Julianni R. (w/prop), Seiki
 Both @ Ross Event Women Now!!

Hair:  NO.MATCH_NO.MUSIC.

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld (closed temporarily for renovation) / Marketplace
Natural Rose Black (Slink)
Mesh and Maitreya versions too!
Cosmopolitan Now!!!
I am wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body,
Slink (casual) hands & (high) feet
w/*League* Luna & Sunkissed Appliers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)