8.04.2015

Olala August 2015 2

I went shopping at Olala. I loveeeee shopping at Olala, exclusives at a discounted-event price. This cute outfit is by Rising Hystyria. It comes in three mesh pieces, and can be worn sans the crop top, OR sans the bra! :-O Lots of pretty colors. The medium fits my Maitreya Lara body well.
We all go shopping in our platforms, right? It's the only way to travel! For my excursion I chose these fabulous platforms by Lunamoon Creation's Shop. Oh, hmm, just noticed - Truth's Lola and Lunamoon's Lola heels. Well, it's just meant to be. Check out these heels at Lunamoon's; the Hud contains a spectrum choice of colors for limitless possibilities!
Here's a regularly reminder to try a free demo of Mayfly's glorious, luminous eyes. An avalanche of new colors are available at the store. How's a girl to keep up with her obsession collections?

More nail-gasm for me.  Dubbing myself Nailgasm Girl !!! Ripping open my crop top where a tattoo of ZOZ is prominently displayed. (Ok, I need one.) I'm wearing Zoz's mesh nails and using the Slink Hud for matching tootsies. You'll find these beauties at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair.
CREDITS:

TRUTH HAIR -  Lola

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Dark Violet)

Rising Hystyria - InWorld
RH Only Teasing Bra, Crop & Jacket - Berry
@ August 2015 Olala Fashion Event Now !!

Lunamoon's Creation Shop - InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
Lola Mesh Latex SLINK High Platforms
Only 109Ls, free demo available
Spectrum hud for unlimited colors!

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld Marketplace
Liquid Blue French (ZOZ Mesh & Slink)
Also for Maitreya
Mesh Body Addicts Fair August 1-21 !!!!

POSES:  XXY - InWorld
Love Shopping
@ August 2015 Olala Fashion Event Now !!


Prop - Save the Planet Shopping Bag (from a previous event)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)