3.29.2017

Don't Go Breakin' My Heart


No, I'm not putting the lyrics to the renowned song here, surprise! But it was the first thing that came to mind with Verocity's Broken Heart Cut Out! This is a cool item to use in pics, and I'm also using a Verocity pose called Zana 3. 

My hair is by Rezology - Enhasa and it comes with a colorchange hairtie. This style is a longggg ponytail in the back and loose around the face, very attractive. Enhasa can be used for lovely historical dressing straight into urban fare, or even on the beach!

My top is by Masoom, and I really really, REALLY like it. This is Esmee. The top and pearl chains are sold separately (the top is great by itself, but psst, you'll want the chains).  I'm also wearing my CATALINA jeans by Justice, my faves.

So now listen, seriously...don't go breakin' my heart. ;)


CREDITS:


Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Enhasa w/Hairtie

Head/Eyes/Body - .LeLutka. - Chloe Head 2.0 Bento
Glam Affair Chloe Skin Applier (Lelutka)
Catwa Mesh Eyes

Eye Applier - .euphoric - Love Eyes (Catwa)

Outfit - [[ Masoom ]] - Esmee
Top & Chain
Maitreya & Hourglass
Singles or Fatpack w/Colorchange Hud
Top (Materials Enable) and pearls chain are sold separately 
Exclusive @ Cosmopolitan until April 8th !!

* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About [[ Masoom ]] :
100% Original Mesh & Texture
_____________________________________________

Jeans - [JUSTICE]
InWorld Marketplace Facebook / Flickr Website
CATALINA JEANS
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s), TMP
Single or Fatpack w/ Texture Change Hud
Original Mesh
_________________________________________________

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Cut Out: Broken Heart
Hunt Gift @ Store April 1st through 30th !!
+
Zana 3
Hello Tuesday Sale! Only 25Ls Full Pack w/Mirrors! Your Taxi


Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)