3.25.2017

Nahm, Nahm, Nahm


I have a new sponsor, Salacity! And thank you very much. This is a pose/prop from Salacity's Morning People gacha set. I cracked up, my first post for this store and I'm stuffing my face with doughnuts. Must know my weakness. Well, and I had to eat them this way, standing and quickly, because you know who behind me is staring. She's quite affronted I'm not sharing!

My hair and outfit are by Sn@tch. The hair is very cool, it's called Coleen. My Mesh Brooklyn Top & Shorts are really interesting, because they're part of the Spring Day Fishing Grab Bag! Pack your fishing pole and head on over to Sn@tch; this grab bag is packed with 21 different items, dresses, tops, skirts, capris, shoes...on and on with tremendous goodies. Free for the fishing!

In my next post, I'll show you what I wish happened at breakfast time....


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Coleen Hair
+
Mesh Brooklyn Top & Shorts
This Set Part Of The 
Spring Day Fishing Grab Bag - Free !!

___________________________________________

Head/Eyes/Body - .LeLutka. - Chloe Head 2.0 Bento
Glam Affair Ravenna Skin Applier (Lelutka),
Catwa Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara Body
.euphoric ~Neva Glitter Eyes Applier~[Catwa]


ProHands Bento Fem
___________________________________________

Pose - Salacity - InWorld / Marketplace / Flickr
Morning People (Gacha Set)
Stuffing Face Photo Prop
___________________________________________

JIAN - Holiday Huskies :: Adult Wanderer REWARD

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)