3.07.2017

Sn@tch A Ladder For A Pose


Ivey Deschanel of Sn@tch cranks out new fabulousness quicker than I can blog it. Ssshh, don't tell her, we like her pace! My hair and lingerie are just more lovely offerings by Sn@tch. The hairstyle is Annie, and she is long with subtle waves and full bangs. The lingerie is called Wendy Goth Grunge, consisting of a black bustier and panties, with garter stockings in 14 colors. 14!!!!

My heels are by Pretty Things, called Beth. A little bit Goth, a whole lotta schoolgirl? They're definitely cute however you classify them. You can grab Beth at Designer Circle for a nice price, but hurry - this round ends on the 10th.  Tying back in with Sn@tch, I see some of Ivey's lovelies also at Designer Circle, see if you can find them in case I don't have time to circle back around and do a post. <~~Since I typed that I'm really going to try!

It's an Image Essentials' pose! This is a selection from the Vanity Flair set which can be found at the InWorld store. I'm really really excited, the next pose set created by Kay Weston is going to be named after me! I was selected as February's Blogger of the Month for Image Essentials, and so thrilled and honored.

I previously blogged Zen Creations' Earthtone Bedroom set HERE, just a few days ago as a matter of fact. But when I have such a nice setup for a pic (and your partner really likes the furniture too!), that's how I roll - I'm gonna blog it again. ;)


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Annie Hair
Wendy Goth Grunge Lingerie (Classic, Omega)


___________________________________________________

Heels - Pretty Things - InWorld
Beth Heels
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
Designer Circle until March 10th !!
___________________________________________________

Head/Eyes/Body - .LeLutka. - Chloe Head 2.0 Bento
Glam Affair appliers, Catwa Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara Body

ProHands Bento Fem

Pose - Image Essentials
Vanity Flair - 4m
10 poses per pack, 300Ls each
******
Store Information:

_____________________________________________

Furniture/Decor - Zen Creations
Earthtone Bedroom
Inc. Color & Resize Hud


******
Store Information:
_____________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)