4.29.2017

Fetching in Floral


This is somewhat of a continuation to So You Wanna Be a Blogger Tip #1, regarding poses. One of my sponsors, Verocity Poses, is very active with releases, creates fun poses, and is a wonderful economical choice for amassing your poses! The pose I am using is from the Shandi Pose Set, available for the Hello Tuesday Sale, for...drumroll...only 25Ls! Including Mirrors, that's a total of 12 poses for 25Ls! You just can't beat that while amassing your pose collection.

My outfit is pure Sn@tch from my Jewel Hair, Sara Latex Halter Top (available now @ Applique), to my Sunshine Skater Skirt. I was going to say I LOVE THIS HAIR. I do. But I love everything about the entire look! Shopping at Sn@tch is pretty much a fun excursion in and of itself - there's so much to see, do and buy at the store. Are you a l'il bit or a whole lotta Goth? Sn@tch has you covered but is style-flexible so you WILL find things you love no matter what kind of style-girl you are.

See you here next post!


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Jewel Hair
+
Sara Latex Halter Top
Classic & Omega
Applique until May 17th !!
+
 Sunshine Skater Skirt V.2
Rigged Mesh In A Zillion Fits (I exaggerate but not by much!)
18 Solids, Boho Patterns/9 Colors
 _____________________________________________

Head Accessory - *Lode* Violets Wreath [original]

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes, V2.7 Updated!
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Skin, Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lola May :: Lelutka Applier:  Glossy Lipstick
 _____________________________________________

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Shandi Pose Set, 3m
Hello Tuesday Sale! Only 25Ls Full Pack w/Mirrors! Your Taxi

_______________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Location - The Trace Too


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)