4.11.2017

Tiny Bubbles


Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
In the wine (in the wine)
Make me happy (make me happy)
Make me feel fine (make me feel fine)

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
Make me warm all over
With a feeling that I'm gonna
Love you till the end of time

So here's to the golden moon
And here's to the silver sea
And mostly here's a toast
To you and me

So here's to the ginger lei
I give to you today
And here's a kiss
That will not fade away

                                 ~~ Tiny Bubbles, Don Ho


I was reminded of this sweet little song while constructing this post! Okay, let's get down to shopping business, wink, because there are some sweet little items for your consideration here. Two can be found at the Dark Side 2 Fashion Fair - (1) Hair by Tameless called Rashida. I like. I like. This style is great for any outing, be it casual straight through as formal as one can get. Dress it up or down, and we can show off jewelry wearing it. The texturing is lovely! Pick up the natural colors or fantasy colors, or be like me - I can't decide, so I get all colors. ;)  (2) !It! (Indulge Temptation)'s Catya's Leather Choker. The color and metal options via the hud are many. It's ready for you to make a bold statement!

Also worn are two items for the Fashion Dazzle event. (1) [Marquesse] and (2) {SA} Shoe-Ddiction offer up this lovely Butterfly Dress and Matching Heels. These are very feminine and alluring - the skirt includes a mesh netting layer. The bases are covered well with fits for both the dress and heels, and more color options for both!

Finally, Persefona has released Soap Bubbles for our fun with poses and props. Well, these are simply fabulous, and brought an immediate smile to my face. Lots of options, and packs even include a hud to change the bubble overlay texturing. These are must-haves for photos!


CREDITS:

Hair - Tameless - Rashida
Fantasy & Natural Textures, w/Omega & Classic Hairbases
Exclusive Dark Side 2 Fashion Fair !!


********
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Website
___________________________________________________

Necklace - !It! (Indulge Temptation)
Catya's Leather Choker

********
More Store Info:
___________________________________________________

Dress  - [Marquesse] - InWorld
Butterfly Dress (Blue)
Maitreya, Physique, Hourglass, Fitmesh "Standard"
Exclusive @ Fashion Dazzle !!


Matching Heels - {SA} Shoe-Ddiction - InWorld
Butterfly Heels (Blue)
Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, TMP
Exclusive @ Fashion Dazzle !!

___________________________________________________

Pose & Prop - Persefona - InWorld
Soap Bubbles (Rainbow 1)



___________________________________________________
Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Mesh Eyes 
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands/Feet

Skin - Glam Affair - w/ Catwa Applier - Danni
Collabor88 until May 6th !!

Eye Applier - Euphoric - Love Eyes (Catwa)

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)