4.27.2017

So You Wanna Be a Blogger Tip #1


I am by no means a "best of the best" Second Life blogger. Sometime, I think I'll do a post and share several names who I think ARE! But I'm definitely a dedicated blogger, work hard, and love learning to improve my photography skills. Maybe some day I WILL be a "best of the best." But it's the climb, as the song goes, right? :-)

I have been blogging Second Life Fashion (and more) for wow, almost 3 years. Occasionally, I'm going to start sharing some tips for new bloggers. I believe it's very important to share knowledge and help others, and when a past-time is this fun and rewarding, why not share? So many people have assisted me, I'm very happy to pass tips along.

Tip #1 - Amass poses. Seriously. You will need all sorts of poses. Start out with searches on Marketplace for "free pose," or "pose gift." Look up any pose creator and search price low to high. Shop inworld and check for gift or discounted poses. There are also photography aids and props that contain poses. Hunt them down and add them to your inventory! You don't want to be taking pics while standing in the same pose all the time. Read the credits on blogger posts when you notice a great pose - they should provide enough information for you to track it down.

If you haven't checked out the Pose Fair, you only have 2 more days! Talk about some poses! It's a great place to even window shop for what's out there, and collect LMs for the designers that impressed you.

I'll be sharing more info about poses in upcoming posts; I am fortunate enough to blog for several wonderful pose makers and I love to toot a horn for them!



CREDITS:

Hair - *TUKINOWAGUMA* - Bocek
@ On9 until April 28th !!
 _____________________________________________

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Martina Floral Lingerie
Classic & Two Omega Huds (one Bare!)

 _____________________________________________

Jewelry - Hudson's Clothing Co. - InWorld / Marketplace
MyPearls Collection
Necklace Set, and Bangles Set

 _____________________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes, V2.7 Updated!
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Skin, Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
 _____________________________________________

Pose - GLITTER Poses
Classy Set - Pose 4
Pose Fair 2017 until April 29th !!
 _____________________________________________

REIGN.- CHANEL'S CLOSET (DECORATED) #1 RARE
Gacha

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)