8.05.2017

I'm The One In Your Soul


As I sit here and slowly close my eyes
I take another deep breath
And feel the wind pass through my body
I'm the one in your soul
Reflecting inner light
Protect the ones who hold you
Cradling your inner child
I need serenity
In a place where I can hide
I need serenity
Nothing changes, days go by
Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold
Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing
And when will we learn to control
                                ~~ Serenity, Godsmack

CREDITS:

Hair - (red)Mint
No.46'16
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_______________________________________

Head Accessory - *Lode* Wild Sakura Wreath [white pink] RARE

Dress - :::Sn@tch:::
Alyssa Calico Sundress
20 Patterns, 12 Fitmesh Sizes!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_______________________________________

Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - InWorld
Captured Love Heart
Purchased During Fifty Linden Friday 08/04/17


Rings & Sandals - Slipper Originals
Cera
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
Exclusives @ The Chapter Four until August 30th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
_____________________________________________


.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Milena Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)