8.19.2017

It Never Rains, They Said


Who are those "they said" people? lol They usually get everything wrong, which of course, is why the use of it is so funny.  My backdrop is a bit gothic, but reminiscent of London rains. As I stand on a rooftop overlooking the rainy city, I'm wearing a very retro, British-ish style by Luxe Paris Fashion House. It's called Paris Mondrian and has a matching handbag. The look reminds me of the 60's and The Beatles. This ensemble is waiting for you at Swank!

I'm wearing Munich boots by KC Couture. A quick note: I purchased these when they were only available for Slink feet. If you now wear Maitreya or Belleza, you can check if your heels have been updated and get a redelivery to include those fits!


CREDITS:

Mondrian Dress w/Matching Handbag
Multiple Fitted Sizes
Swank !
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

EVENT INFO:
Swank - August
_____________________________________________

Hair - Magika - InWorld Marketplace
Excuse Me - New!!

Heels - .:KC:. Couture InWorld / Marketplace / Flickr
MUNICH BOOTS
Previous Release

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose by {NANTRA}
Part of my Mystical Rentals Photo Studio
Ultimate Multiscene
More Rental Info HERE

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)