1.21.2018

And I Love Her


I give her all my love
That's all I do
And if you saw my love
You'd love her too
I love her

She gives me everything
And tenderly
The kiss my lover brings
She brings to me
And I love her

A love like ours
Could never die
As long as I
Have you near me

Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die
And I love her

                  ~~ The Beatles


CREDITS:

Jewelry - Zuri Rayna InWorld
Snowflake - Dark Amethyst/Dia/Sterling
Choker, Earrings
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Eyeshadow - MUSA
Winter
Omega for Catwa/Lelutka, System
30% Discount At/During Event - 140Ls!
The Makeover Room until January 26th !!
___________________________

Hair - *Besom~ Kami
On Sale This Weekend, 75Ls Per Pack

Hairbase - E. Vary - Adei (Omega)

Eyes - A R T E - Crystal (Lelutka)
Powder Pack Sept 2017

Lips - Liquid
Slippery Lipstick Rose

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Denise (Lelutka)
Uber until January 23rd !!

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)