1.05.2018

Let's Stay Together


I'm, I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is alright with me
Cause you make me feel, so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you

Let me say that since, baby, since we've been together
Loving you forever is what I need
Oh let me be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue

Oh baby let's, let's stay together
Lovin' you whether
Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad, oh yeah
Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad

Why somebody
Why people break up, turn around and make up
I just can't see, you'd never do that to me, would you baby?
Just being around you is all I see, it's what I want to do

Let's, we ought to stay together
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad

C'mon, let's, let's stay together
I'll keep on lovin' you whether, whether
Times are, oh times are good or times are bad

                  ~~ Al Green


CREDITS:

Furniture/Pose - CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
Cozy Corner
Adult and PG Versions
@ Cosmopolitan until January 13th !!
More Info About Set HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Hair - :::Sn@tch:::
Paige
RIOT SPECIAL
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Lingerie - Witch Craft
(formerly Pin Up Tattoo & Style)
Angelique (Pink)
Maitreya, Slink(s) Belleza(s), TMP
Exclusive @ Dazzle Event
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Apatite 
Omega, System

Skin/Applier - Insol - Nicole (Catwa)
Lips - Insol - Sarah (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet (and panties)

Izzie's - Catwa
Dimples

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017
___________________________

HE IS WEARING:

Hair - -FABIA- Mark

His Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - JUDAS Omega Head/Body Appliers (Caramel)

His (Bento) Head & Body - Absolut Creation - ADAM

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Clayton Shirt & Vest, Dress Pants

Shoes - Glamistry - Shoes PM1001


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)