1.01.2018

I'm Your Present, You're My Fairy


All the way on my journey so far
I was searching for your essence
Now I know you were here all the time
But I could never catch your presence

Join me now, there is no worry
I'm your present, you're my fairy
The path we walk is neverending
All we have is the beginning

I will show you trees and mountains
Brooks and rivers, mystic fountains
Plant your seeds, this field is ours
Show me spring, burst into flowers

Hold my hands, I will take you home
Here you'll find your peace, here you will find your soil
We will show this world the truth
That lies in our hearts, the unity of me and you

                       ~~ Spring, Woodland Choir


CREDITS:

Hair - .EscalateD.
Virginie
 
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Website
_____________________________

Dress - Whymsical Marketplace
Sugar Plum Fairy
Multi Fits/Appliers, Sleeves & Skirt
Group Gift - Also Includes Skin Not Depicted
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________

Winter Spirit 06
Genre's FINAL ROUND ending January 12th !!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Skin/Applier - Amara Beauty
Esmee (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Look At Me 07, 05
Previous Releases
Modified w/Avimote
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:

Landscaping/Decor - CJ Creations
Christmas Winter Arbor Bench
Liberties Taken With Derendering

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)