3.15.2018

It Might As Well Be Spring


I'm as restless as a willow in a windstorm,
I'm as jumpy as a puppet on a string.
I'd say that I had spring fever,
But I know it isn't spring.

I'm starry-eyed and vaguely discontented
Like a nightingale without a song to sing.
Oh, why should I have spring fever
When it isn't even spring?

                 ~~ It Might As Well Be Spring, from State Fair


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Voguish Vixen
___________________________

Bracelets - Elle Boutique
Nova
@ 4Mesh until April 11th
+
Crescent Necklace In Store
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
___________________________

Tank Top - :::Sn@tch:::
Sunny Striped String
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Makeup - Izzie's
Shimmer Eyeshadow
Natural Lips
Powder Pack (Catwa) February 2018 - More Info HERE


Applier/Skin - Amara Beauty
Gianna (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Pose - Body Language by Sweet Lovely Cute - Inworld
BLSSpose CloseUP!! 13

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)