3.06.2018

Swank - Red Carpet, I'm A Rock It


I'm feeling good, so Hollywood
Go Hollywood crazy
Red carpet, I'm a rock it, for the paparazzi
Only in Cally where the stars come out at night
Seeing fast cars, on the Boulevard
I'm Hollywood crazy

                                ~~ Hollywood, Sophia Grace



CREDITS:

Lips - Avada - Enamored
Swank

Gown - Luxe PARIS - Melody (Gold)
Swank

Pose - Doggmata - Glam IV
Swank

Backdrop - Pink Magic - Hollywood
Swank
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - March
THEME:  Hollywood Glam
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Taja

Skin/Applier/Eyeshadow - Lara Hurley
Amy (Lelutka)

Eyes - .euphoric - Anya
Powder Pack (Lelutka) January 2018

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Bracelets - Glint - Gold Bangles

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)