6.07.2018

A Coppertone Tan - Vintage Fair Info and Landmarks!


So here we go - tomorrow is VFO-Day! Vintage Fair Opening Day, that is. This is a super exciting yearly event guaranteed to please our nostalgia.  Below are the promised main event landmarks, and under each featured designer in my posts I have included a direct landmark.

To show off my coppertone tan to advantage, I'm wearing La Perla's Sandry bikini. The bikini bottom has a adorable flouncy skirt.  The texture hud is great; this little bikini will get lots of use and plenty of different patterns and colors.  My tattoo - which I love-love-love - is by p i c h i, called pretty blossom.  The hud options include this one, color, or varied B&W fades.  See my cute little Vintage rings by Candy Crushers? They're Bento (how did we live without Bento).  My Beach Ball pose/prop is just one of the offerings by Secret Poses, and this selection is Pose 5.  Doesn't everyone need to pose for some summer pics this season?  We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun....

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:
___________________________
♥ ♥ ♥
!! The Vintage Fair 2018 !!
Presented by:
Pale Girl Productions & Culprit owned by Eku Zhong
June 8th through June 24th
Demo Areas - North / South
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Vintage Fair Designers Featured:

. p i c h i . - pretty blossom tattoo (Maitreya)

Candy Crunchers - Vintage Rings (Maitreya, Bento)

:::La Perla::: - Sandry Ensemble Maitreya

Secret Poses - Beach Ball, Pose 5
___________________________

Also Wearing:

Hair - TRUTH - Scout

Eyes - .euphoric ~Leila Eyes Applier (Catwa)
Whimsical until June 18th

Izzie's - Eye Lashes (Catwa) - Powder Pack June 2017
Dimples (Catwa) @ Store

Amara Beauty - Gianna Applier/Skin (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Location - My Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)