6.08.2018

This Desert Flower


I dream of rain
I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in pain
I dream of love as time runs through my hand
I dream of fire
These dreams are tied to a horse that will never tire
And in the flames
Her shadows play in the shape of a man's desire
This desert rose
Each of her veils, a secret promise
This desert flower
No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this
And as she turns
This way she moves in the logic of all my dreams
This fire burns
I realise that nothing's as it seems

                     ~~ Desert Rose, Sting


CREDITS:

Monthly Midnight Madness June 8th-9th
Virginia Choker - MIDNIGHT SLT
Charity Earrings - NOON SLT
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
___________________________

.EscalateD. - Nooria Duo
w/All New Textures
Group Gift - Join Fee 250Ls
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Je suis... - Neons - Finger Nails (Maitreya)
Coming Home From Event Soon
___________________________

Witch)o(Craft - Aster Tattoo
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Also Wearing:

Eyes - .euphoric ~Leila Eyes Applier (Catwa)
Whimsical until June 18th

Hairbase - E. Vary - Lian (Omega)

Izzie's - Eye Lashes (Catwa) - Powder Pack June 2017
Dimples (Catwa) @ Store

Liquid - Slippery Red Lips (Catwa)

Amara Beauty - Gianna Applier/Skin (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Foxcity - Formal Vol 2-2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)