6.06.2018

Vintage Me Baby - Vintage Fair 2018 Opens June 8th


!! The Vintage Fair 2018 !!
Presented by:
Pale Girl Productions & Culprit owned by Eku Zhong

June 8th through June 24th

Demo Areas - North South
♥ ♥ ♥

Event Sponsors:
Roawenwood
Scandalize
Glitzz
also Known as
LX
Kaithleen's
Carol G. 
Dazzle



Darlings, THIS is the event you don't want to miss. I am astounded by the artistic craftsmanship by the participating stores, truly incredible. The creations for this fair are vintage, in this case specifically meaning pre-1980's. Whatever you think of as vintage, oh you're going to find it at the fair!

We are able to release more information tomorrow including landmarks so stay tuned! And carve out some time to explore the fair this month - I really don't think one trip will cover it. ;)

I've done just one pic this go-round so I can get this published.  Note: there are a couple of items worn that really deserve closeups.  I should be able to add them again along with closeups as I share more.  For now, I've included provided ad pics so you can see as many of the wonderful items as possible!

See you on the 8th!


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - Dolores Hair w/ Jade Hair Sticks
Landmark

 Zibska - Gina Eyemakeup & Lips (Catwa)
Landmark

Elle Boutique - Jaclyn Earrings
Landmark

[CAROL G] - Whilom - Color Tattoo

CAZIMI - Nails - Moon Manicure [Reds]
Landmark

-Narcisse- Jean Flapper Dress

GingerFish - Moonlight and Martinis Poses
Landmark

*SO* (Spot On Store) - Vintage Floral Stage Curtains - SAGE
Landmark




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)