11.02.2018

Immortal Love


Whatever you say
The hot, red blood runs through my veins.
Whatever you do
The search for all these empty years.
What can I do
The pain will never stop hurting.
What should I do
The suffering will be my burden.

Immortal love - Immortal life,
How much I keep searching.
Immortal flame - Immortal time,
How often I keep calling - I am immortal.

Whatever you know -
My dreams become a desperate desire,
Wherever you are -
Your eyes are following my way.
What you're looking for -
Your voice is drilling into my ears.
What you'll ever find
So deep in my heart,
So deep in my mind.

Immortal love - Immortal live,
How much I keep searching.
Immortal flame - Immortal time,
How often I keep calling,
I am immortal,
I am forever,
I am immortal,
I am forever immortal,
Immortal.

                ~~ Immortal, Crematory

I went a little dark with this post, celebrating some creators now at The Trunk Show.  Not every wedding is bright and white - some are gorgeously gothic.  The beauty of these items is how flexible they are.  Go bright and white, go dark, but go beautifully fashioned with the help of this event.  Be sure to check it out before this round ends!

Happy shopping.


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch - Annabel Lee Hair & Headband

Entice - Hey Pretty Girl (Jewel)
 Multi-Fits & Customization w/Texture Hud

Z.O.E. - Black Wedding Arbor

___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
Starts October 19th through November 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

*Spicy* - Jessica skin applier (Genus)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap - Beta Phase REOPENED

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

*PosESioN* - Barcelona 7


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)