11.04.2018

Will You Still Love Me


Take me as I am
Put your hand in mine now and forever
Darling here I stand, stand before you now
Deep inside I always knew
It was you, you and me
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny
It was you and you for me
Every road leads to your door
Every step I take forever more

Just say you'll love me for the rest of your life
I gotta lot of love and I don't want to let go
Will you still love me for the rest of my life?
Cause I can't go on
No, I can't go on
I can't go on
If I'm on my own

Take me as I am
Put your heart in mine, stay with me forever
'cause I am just a man who never understood
I never had a thing to prove
Till there was you
You and me
Then it all came clear so suddenly
How close to you that I want to be

                 ~~ Will You Still Love Me, Chicago


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Bluebell Hair
SL F&O 1st ANNUAL HUNT until November 30th
Special Mini Huds Exclusive To Hunt
Hint: 'Leaves keep on falling, In and out of ivy...'
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

*Spicy* - Jessica skin applier (Genus)
Eyeshadow/Lips on Genus Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Apple Heart Inc. - Viola Dress
Multi Fits & Hud Textures/Customization
@ Designer Circle until November 17th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________________

Elle Boutique - Cadence Necklace, Nova Bracelets
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
___________________________

!It! (Indulge Temptation) - Daisy's Choker

.euphoric - Seduction eyes applier (Genus)
Tres Chic until November 10th

Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap - Beta Phase REOPENED

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

HERA - Plastic Bento Pose 4m

Pseudo - The Greenhouse Scene ULTRA RARE

Location - Backdrop City


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)