11.21.2018

They Will Never Outfox The Fox


Only the sharpest eye, the keenest nose,
the quickest ear and the fleetest toes
Can ever outfox the Fox
Can ever outfox, can ever outfox,
can ever outfox, can ever outfox the Fox

Any one of us can be at anytime the Fox
But I tell you confidentially that I'm the Fox
No I'm no I'm no I'm no I'm no I'm the Fox
Well I'm the Fox

No I'm the Fox
Is he the Fox?
No me the Fox
If he's the one,
Then who's this Fox?
Aren't you the Fox?
Now who's the Fox?

Because no matter who's the Fox
They'll never never never never
never never never
never never never never never outfox the Fox
never outfox the Fox
never outfox the Fox
never outfox the...
never outfox the Fox

               ~~ Outfox The Fox, Danny Kaye


CREDITS:

.:Tm Creation:. - [The Arctic] Winter Nature Scene
Ground Cover Winter Leaves
Boardwalk Event until December 15th

* * * * * *
The Boardwalk Event
Round 1 - November 15th until December 15th
InWorld Facebook Flickr
* * * * * *



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)