1.28.2019

Barbarella 2020

I named this post Barbarella 2020, because it sounds cooler than Barbarella 2019.  Besides, it will take me awhile to raise the money and get production going.  Here's the initial poster!  ;)


It's a wonder (ahh Ahhh)
Wonder woman (ahh Ahhh)
You're so wild (ahh Ahhh)
And wonderful (ahh Ahhh)
'Cause it seems whenever
We're together
The planets all stand still
(Ahhhhhhhh)

Barbarella, psychadela
There's a kind of cockle-shell about you
(Barbarella ba-Barbarella)
Dazzle me with rainbow colors
Fade away the duller shade of living
Get me up high (Highhhhhh)
Teach me to fly (Flyyyyyy)
Electrify
(Electrifyyyyyy)


My life, with starry light
Above the stratosphere
Bring your dearness near
Till the dawn comes tumbling down
(Don't make a sound -shhhh)
Every word we need comes
From the sky
Can't you read my eyes
Saying "love"
(Awwwww)

Whoa you give me a cold shoulder
Still I'm dying, girl, to hold ya
And make love
Lo-o-o-ove!
(Ba ba ba bow!)
Barbarella, psychadela
Never can a fella name or clone you
Barbarella ba-Barbarella
Barbarella ba-Barbarella
Barbarella ba-Barbarella
Barbarellllllllllllla
Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-Barbarella
Ba-Barbarella!

                         ~~ Barbarella, The Bob Crewe Generation


CREDITS:

Selene Creations - Shisa Jumpsuit (Black-Gold)
Swank

Luminesse - Kindari Riva Necklace & Earrings
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - January Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

NO.MATCH_NO.CAKE

.euphoric - Dolly Babe Eye Applier (Lelutka)

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Charlie Skin Applier (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Aida Bento Head & Rigged Eyes V3.3
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

[Grunt] - Grid Pool Backdrop & Pose

Location - Backdrop City


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)