1.09.2019

Blue Tie Affair


What an intriguing little necklace Masoom has released!  It's called Ariel, available at Cosmopolitan.  Ariel is unrigged and resizable, with a myriad of color options in the fatpack.  It's in the style of a choker (I love chokers) with a dangling gem.  Could it be a little tie to lead me around?  You can try, I might let you.  ;)

I'm also wearing one of Lelutka's newer mesh head releases - Aida.  She is growing on me and is most definitely pretty.  Time will tell if she replaces Chloe in my affections.  Give her a try.  Remember, shapes make all the difference in the world so play around with her while you decide what you think.  What are everyone's thoughts on the baked on mesh?

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

[[ Masoom ]] - Ariel Necklace
Fatpack has 30 colours, 4 metals, 30 gem colours.  Materials enabled
Cosmopolitan until January 12th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
_____________________________
 
TRUTH - Teila

*Lode* - Head Accessory - Crocus Crown [white pink]

.LeLutka. Aida Bento Head & Rigged Eyes V3.3
w/built-in Glam Affair skin
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Blueberry -  Sweater Dress (recent Shop&Hop Gift)

Lyrium  Portrait 6 mirror


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)