1.21.2019

I'll Be The One With The Balloon


Wasn't it Tony Curtis in Some Like It Hot who said "I'll be the one wearing the red carnation."  Well I'll have the pink balloon!  A first date at the burger stand down on the boardwalk.  And apparently a blind date at that.  ;)  

In this post, I'm sharing some newness by designers collectively at The Boardwalk Event!  Salacity brings us Zesty's Dairy Bar.  Purely for decor/scene purposes, there is a LOT of detail here including condiments and a trash can so we can stay clean and tidy.  Petit Chat offers the Emma seating set.  The set also includes the cutest little doilies but I was afraid burger grease would ruin them so didn't put them out today.  I did add the Cake Stand though!  

I added a lovely gift from the inworld store of Hayabusa Design, a flower on sculpture.  We're really elevating the place; maybe I should have put those doilies out!


I am wearing Sn@tch's Halsey Sweatshirt and Ida Ruffled Skirt.  Cute?  You betcha.  (Exposed cheeks alert)  I added Mosquito's Way Terry Boots which can be found now at Tres Chic.  Every time I see a new release by Mosquito's Way it's jaw droppingly fantastic.  Yes my jaw is still on the floor.

Surprise!  I know, I know.  I haven't been wearing my Catwa Catya much recently.  I am seriously shape picky and wasn't happy (again).  I rummaged through inventory and wound up using League's Sadie skin and shape, tweaking to my own happy mark.  My multiple mesh head personalities are satisfied and now taking a nap.  ;)

Happy shopping!  Come have a burger with me.


CREDITS:

Salacity - Zesty's Dairy Bar
Boardwalk Event until February 15th

Petit Chat - Emma
Table & Chairs in Mint, Cake Stand in Cherry
Boardwalk Event until February 15th

{NANTRA} - Won't You? Pose 1m w Balloon Prop
Boardwalk Event until February 15th

* * * * * *
The Boardwalk Event
Round 2 - January 15th until February 15th
InWorld Facebook Flickr
* * * * * *
___________________________

Hayabusa Design - Flower on Sculpture
Gift!
___________________________

 :::Sn@tch::: - Halsey Sweatshirt
 :::Sn@tch::: - Ida Ruffled Skirt
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Mosquito's Way - Terry Boots
@ Tres Chic until February 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

TRUTH - Athena

.euphoric - Eyes - Nora Makeup Series
Powder Pack (Catwa) February 2018

League - Sadie (Catwa)

Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)