2.23.2019

Find A Way To My Heart


Find a way to my heart, and I will always be with you
From wherever you are, I'll be waiting
I'll keep a place in my heart, you will see it shining through
So find a way to my heart, and I will, I will follow you

This journey's not easy for you, I know
If your footsteps get too faint to hear, I'll go
Cause you know, questions are never that easy
And never the same
You have the answer believe me
If you have the faith

Find a way to my heart...

                 ~~ Find A Way To My Heart, Phil Collins


CREDITS:

Secret Poses - Laura Set, Pose 1 w/flower prop
Sense Event until March 8th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

.EscalateD. - Cybil Hair V1
Using V1 w/Blondes Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

 :::Sn@tch::: - Po Scarf Top & Flared Cords
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Insol - Eva Face/Body Appliers (Catwa); Celine Lipstick (Catwa)
Insol - Daisy Hairbase (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's - Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)