2.27.2019

You're Such A Dream To Me


"I love you"
Who starts a conversation like that? Nobody, but I do
But you are not a picture, I can't cut you up and hide you
I'll get you out my mind, mhm, I tried to
But I just want to stand and yell
I will never dare to tell
Think I heard some wedding bells, shh, keep it to yourself
Is this real? 


Before you speak, don't move
‘Cause I don't wanna wake up
Wake up, wake up, wake up
Don't wanna wake up, oh no
Wake up, wake up, wake up
'Cause you're such a dream
If you can believe
You're such a dream to me, mmm, boy

                     ~~ R.E.M., Ariana Grande


CREDITS:

Romanzin - <Swallow> Jewelry Set
Choker (Rigged/Unrigged), Necklace & Earrings w/Texture Hud
The Trunk Show

Sass - Emily Lingerie w/Panty
Multi Fits and Texture Hud

Spot On Store - Sparkle Curtain - Black w/White Sparkles
Choice of Colors w/White or Rainbow Sparkles
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
February 19th through March 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

TRUTH - Cheri
Insol - Eva Face/Body Appliers (Catwa)
Insol - Daisy Hairbase (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's - Dimples (Catwa), Aiko Lip Tint (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet
__________________________

*PosESioN* - Elena 10 Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)