7.08.2019

The Trunk Show - On My Wedding Day


I dream, and my dreams are all glory and light
That's what I've wanted for my life
And if it hasn't always been that way
Well, I can dream and I can pray
On my wedding day

So what makes us any different from all the others
Who have tried and failed before us
Maybe nothing, maybe nothing at all
But I pray we're the lucky ones; I pray we never fall

To want what we have
To take what we're given, with grace
For these things I pray
On my wedding day

               ~~ For My Wedding, Don Henley


CREDITS:

F&M [Oblivion] - Griselda Hair w/Headdress

Art&KO - Wedding Set
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
June 19th through July 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Jess Poses - Dos 1 (48Ls!) - Direct to MP Listing
Jess Pose Dos
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

*Lode* - Rose Vintage Single [strawberry]

*YS&YS* - Maria Applier/Skin (Genus) - Tone 03
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Glam Affair - Light stage
ARIA - Bridal Parlour - Pouf
{moss&mink} Sweet Retreat - Backdrop White
Location - Backdrop Cove
(Romance Section)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)