7.28.2019

Whenever I Am With You I Think Of Butterflies


Love is like a butterfly 
As soft and gentle as a sigh 
The multicolored moods of love are like its satin wings 
Love makes your heart feel strange inside 
It flutters like soft wings in flight 
Love is like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing


I feel it when you're with me 
It happens when you kiss me 
That rare and gentle feeling that I feel inside 
Your touch is soft and gentle 
Your kiss is warm and tender 
Whenever I am with you I think of butterflies

                   ~~ Love Is Like A Butterfly, Dolly Parton


CREDITS:

Witch)o(Craft - Zara Dress
ON9 until July 31st
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Dictatorshop Pappasan Lounger & Sofa
Lots of Animations and Texture Change!
Adult Kink, Adult Vanilla, PG
@ Cosmopolitan until August 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Heart Designs - Pot Plant Roman Blue Taro
2 Prims!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Egozy Paris - Irina (Genus) - New!! Wearing Fair Tone
30% discount @ Access Event until August 8th
Image may contain: 3 people, text and closeup
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Sintiklia  Nalani Hair @ Tres Chic until August 10th
.euphoric ~Hailey Eyes Applier (Genus) - Powder Pack June 2019
toksik - Lashes (Genus Applier)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face
Mosquito's Way - Adele Heels
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

[CIRCA] - "Nahla" Area Rug - Solid - Sea Loop Weave
HRH_Climbing dog-Roses - Multicolor

+Half-Deer+ - Pomeranian - Lay (Golden)

Location - My NEW Home
Gooseberry Estates
InWorld Facebook Instagram Flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)