10.30.2019

A Spooky Little Girl Like You


You always keep me guessin', I never seem to know what you are thinkin'.
And if a fella looks at you, it's for sure your little eye will be a-winkin'.
I get confused, 'cause I don't know where I stand,
And then you smile, and hold my hand.
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you.
Spooky!

If you decide someday to stop this little game that you are playin',
I'm gonna tell you all what my heart's been a-dyin' to be sayin'.
Just like a ghost, you've been a-hauntin' my dreams,
So I'll propose, on Halloween.
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you.

            ~~ Spooky, Classics IV


CREDITS:

< IDEALIA > - ZORY Lingerie - InStore
< IDEALIA > - KRISTI Legging - InStore
< IDEALIA > - DIXI Bracelets @ eBento until November 3rd
< IDEALIA > - SPOOTZ Shoes - 15Ls @ Spookzilla until October 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Exile:: Storm Hair
.euphoric ~ Seduction Eyes (Genus)
toksik - Lashes (Genus Applier)
*YS&YS* - Maria Applier/Skin (Genus) - Tone 03
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

.infiniti. - Relax Pose 8m

Location - The Great Pumpkin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)