10.28.2019

What A Day For A Daydream


What a day for a daydream
What a day for a daydreamin' boy
And I'm lost in a daydream
Dreamin' 'bout my bundle of joy
And even if time ain't really on my side
It's one of those days for takin' a walk outside
I'm blowin' the day to take a walk in the sun
And fall on my face on somebody's new mowed lawn

I've been havin' a sweet dream
I been dreamin' since I woke up today
It's starrin' me and my sweet dream
'Cause she's the one that makes me feel this way

                     ~~ Day Dream, The Lovin' Spoonful


CREDITS:

Egozy Paris - Irina (Genus) - Fair Tone
Image may contain: 3 people, text and closeup
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Continuum - Dalia Headband with Flowers
Resizer, Inc. 8 Colors
Also on Marketplace HERE

Mistique - Leontina Turquoise Dress
Multi-Fits

pr!tty - Eleven Hair w/Bangs
.euphoric ~ Luscious Eyes (Genus)
.euphoric ~ Felisja Beauty Set-Eyeshadow (Genus) - Powder Pack Sept '19
toksik - Lashes (Genus Applier)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet
_____________________________

Secret Poses -  Lana, Pose 1
Happy Weekend Sale 60Ls (But hurry!)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Mesh Blue Bird By Perez Falconer


1 comment:

Tell me what you think. :)