10.03.2019

Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars


Okay you Halloween naysayers - you'll just have to close your eyes because this IS my month of fall items AND Halloween everything.  EVERYthing.  ;)

This adorable hairstyle with twinkle hat by Escalated is a Hunt Prize!  Get Mysti now for 1Ls during the Boo! Bunny Hunt.  The fatpack and color packs are discounted at the store during the Hunt as well.  Halloween is my birthday, do I love this style?  Yep!  I may never take it off. 

Still a couple more days to pick up Zoz's fall beauty polish @ Cosmopolitan.  These are a must-have for the season.

I'm also wearing a very sexy little set by D-Tori.  The *Bretema* Muslin Dress & Thong arrives with multiple fits, a texture hud AND sheerness options.  


I'm also still wearing my Narcissus tattoo by Leven Ink...speaking of things I may never take off.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Mysti Hair V1 w/Hat
HUNT PRIZE 1L
For The Boo! Bunny Hunt 8 October 3-31
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

{ZOZ} Original Mesh Nails & Polishes - Fall Beauty Polish
Maitreya, Slink, Omega, ZOZ Bento
Worn w/ZOZ Bento Med Coffin NailsCosmopolitan until October 6th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Flickr Facebook / Instagram
___________________________

D-Tori - *Bretema* Muslin Dress & Thong 150Ls
___________________________

Leven Ink Tattoo - Narcissus Female Version
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

{NANTRA} - Butterflies are free 5m
Bat Swarm (Halloween 2018 set)

Izzie's - Baby Hairs V2 Hairbase
.euphoric ~ Seduction Eyes (Genus)
toksik - Lashes (Genus Applier)
*YS&YS* - Maria Applier/Skin (Genus) - Tone 03
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)