6.25.2021

Discussion with a starfish

 I saw a starfish on the ground
He was half buried in the sand
Just so out of place and ah
He was a long, long way from home


I was a long, long way from home
And so we talked a little while
Then I shook his hands, and I
I was a long, long way from home

               ~~Starfish, Sister Hazel


CREDITS:

MOoH! - Reece Bikini & Sarong - Group Gift!
Multi-Fits + Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

Wasabi // Apricot Hair
Nuve Crystal Skin - BOM - Med/Sunkissed
.LeLutka. - Briannon 3.0 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Stargazer Eyes
Izzie's - Dimples, Soft Cleavage Evo X
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
_____________________________ 

Secret Poses - Summer, Pose 1
Summerfest 2021 until July 11th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

JIAN - Dolphin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)