6.09.2021

Take another little piece of my heart now, baby

Didn't I make you feel like you were the only man -yeah!
Didn't I give you nearly everything that a woman possibly can ?
Honey, you know I did!


And each time I tell myself that I, well I think I've had enough,
But I'm gonna show you, baby, that a woman can be tough.
I want you to come on, come on, come on, come on and take it,
Take it!

Take another little piece of my heart now, baby!
Oh, oh, break it!
Break another little bit of my heart now, darling, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Oh, oh, have a!

Have another little piece of my heart now, baby,
You know you got it if it makes you feel good,
Oh, yes indeed.

                  ~~Piece of My Heart, Janis Joplin


CREDITS:

MOoH! - Missy Outfit (Inc. Panties)
Multi-Fits + Texture Hud
For Peace By Peace Hunt until June 30th - HERE
Hint:  Find me where the whale swims
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

{NANTRA} - Woodstock Bound, Pose 6
@ Vintage Fair North - Starting June 11th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

  Serenity Style - Alex 4x4 Car Gacha
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

NO.MATCH_NO_TASK.
.LeLutka. - Avalon 3.0 Bento Head (EvoX)
Nuve Lucy Skin - BOM - Med/Sunkissed; Crystal Brows; Valentina Eyeshadow
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Hampton Boho - Short
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

Thaino DesignSBea suitcase pile



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)