6.15.2021

Qualities of a Queen

I know everyone can relate to
when they find a special someone
And she's royal, yeah so royal
And, I want her in my life


I never knew anyone
So one-of-a-kind
The way she move to her own beat
She has the qualities of a queen
She's a queen

And when they ask what a good woman's made of
She's not afraid and ashamed of
Who she is
She's royal, yeah
So royal
And I need her in my life

                      ~~She's A Queen, Tarrus Riley


CREDITS:

 [[ Masoom ]] - Queen Collection
Kupra, Legacy (Perky & Perky Petite), Lara (Lara Petite) & Freya
Uber until June 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Nuve Ava Skin (EvoX) - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed
LelutkaEvo/EvoX/Catwa HDPro
More Info HERE
TAN PACK IS GROUP GIFT
Nuve Ava Lipstick (EvoX) Applier
LelutkaEvo/EvoX/Catwa HDPro
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH - Bunny Hair
Avi-Glam - Stargazer Eyes
Colivati - Essential Eyeliner (Lelutka HD)
.LeLutka. - Avalon 3.0 Bento Head (EvoX)
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

 Diversion - Blossom, Pose 5

Carpe Noctem. - "Colorful Tulip" Clay Planter Brown Blue
Dictatorshop CHATEAU DECOR Picture Large Oblong
Dictatorshop CHATEAU Dresser DECOR v1
Tuesdays - Wrought Iron Indoor Screen
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)