12.19.2021

No chapstick


I just wanna taste your Chapstick
I just wanna taste your-
I just, I just, I just wanna taste your Chapstick
I just wanna taste your Chapstick

                ~~Chapstick, Coin


CREDITS:

Nuve - Chapped Lips - BOM
Wearing Medium 5
Lelutka EvoX in Light/Med/Tan Packs - Unisex
@ Dubai December 20th through January 10th

Nuve - Eve Skin - BOM
Lelutka EvoX/Catwa HDPro
Anthem until December 30th
Nuve - Soft Arch Brows
Nuve - Dimples 70% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Mutresse Katya Top & Pants
Maitreyas, Legacies, Slink Hourglass, Kupra w/Texture Huds
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Wasabi - Shari Xmas Ed. Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Ascension Eyes Anthem until December 30th
Hangry - Floral Drink - Pink
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
Mosquito's Way - Cadence Boots

Stun Poses - Shelly 6 (Curve), 1 (Curve)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)