2.22.2022

All of Me


....all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

                   ~~All of Me, John Legend


CREDITS:

Rovan Store - ORO Outfit
Top/Pants
Legacy, Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Isis w/5 Color Options
Inc. BOM Bra Tattoo
Sense Event until March 8th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr Flickr Group
___________________________

{NANTRA} - Lookbook, Pose 5
The Liaison Collaborative until March 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Nuve - Laura Brows EvoX-BOM Anthem Event until February 28th
Nuve - Eve Skin w/Lip Tint EvoX BOM
Nuve - Dimples 70% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Savannah Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Eternity Eyes
CAZIMI: - Catty EvoX Eyeliners
e.marie // Leah Earrings
Chop Zuey - Lotus Heart Rings
Legacy Bento Body




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)