2.11.2022

Body Heat


Can you feel it
Touching you
Don't you feel it

My temperature's risin'
And it's not surprisin'
But when you're close to me girl
It's so tantalizin'
I can't help myself
I get so excited
Why do I act in this fashion?
Why can't I control my passion?

Some call it... soul fire
I call it love's desire
Come on up, I'm gonna take you higher
I'm gonna give you warmth, guaranteed to inspire

                  ~~Body Heat, Quincy Jones


CREDITS:

Mutresse - Valeria Lingerie
Maitreyas, Legacy(ies), Isis, Freya, Kupra w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

B(u)y Me Poses - Kiss me in Paris, Pose 5
@ POSEvent until February 19th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

DOUX - Tyara Hairstyle
Nuve - Body V4 Skin
Legacy Bento Body




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)