2.14.2022

It's you my heart beats for


My heart, it beats for you
Though we are miles apart
My lovin' it will always
Follow you
More and more each day

My heart, it beats for you
And when the sun sleeps at night
It's the perfect time 'cause I get to dream of you
Waiting for the morning light

Oceans that crash along the shore
Return to calmer waves across the sea
A moment of clarity
No matter what the future holds
It's you my heart beats for

                 ~~My Heart It Beats For You, grentperez


CREDITS:

Nuve - Alicia Skin/Brows/Lip Tint - EvoX-BOM
Wearing Sunkissed
@ Access until March 8th
Nuve - Dimples 70% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Tulssy Studio - Frais (Pink)- Bento Mesh Nails
Shapes - Ballerina, Coffin
Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Legacy, Kupra
UniK until February 28th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

TRUTH / Trinket Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Ascension Eyes
CAZIMI: - Catty EvoX Eyeliners
MICHAN - Victoria Earrings (EvoX)
Chop Zuey - Lotus Heart Rings
Vibing -- Celeste Rings
Decoy - Callie Dress: Bloom
Legacy Bento Body

[piXit] - iPortrait - i7 - F - Stand - 7F5




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)