6.02.2022

I don't know how to be a good friend to me


...I'm scared they're all laughing, so I make the joke first
If I beat 'em to the punchline, then I can't get hurt
Yeah, I swear to God I'm tryin', but I don't know how to be
How to be a good friend to....

The voice inside my head that's telling me I'm okay
Entertain it for a second, then I push it away
Yeah, I swear to God I'm tryin', but I don't know how to be
How to be a good friend to me

Thoughts
Sometimes I just can't control my thoughts

                  ~~Thoughts, Sasha Alex Sloan


CREDITS:

Nuve - Scarlett Skin (Wearing Sunkissed)
Lelutka Evo X w/available brows, lip tint packs
@ Anthem Event June 3rd to June 30th
Nuve - Dimples 70% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Meva - Shana Earpiece & Rings
Maitreya/Legacy
Silver, Silver Dark, Gold, or Bronze
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

KOSMETIK: - Sheen Soft Pink
Compatible with Omega Mesh Bento Nails,
Belleza, Slink & Vista (Maitreya Toenail Applier Inc.)
+
N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Square Long Nails (Legacy)
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________ 

 B(u)y Me Poses - Portrait Set 3, Pose 1m
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

tram - L0508 hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Ascension Eyes
Legacy Bento Body




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)