6.13.2022

Kiss Me - A not so subliminal message


Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up

                    ~~Kiss Me, Ed Sheeran


CREDITS:

Heartsdale Jewellery - Solaris Collection

M&T Garage - Agate Eyeshadow (Lelutka HUD)

YoUnique - Cosmetics Lips Words Pack 2
 ___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

 Nuve Hope Skin - BOM - Wearing Evo X - Sunkissed
LelutkaEvo/EvoX/Catwa HDPro
Nuve Laura Eyebrows - Evo X
Nuve Dimples 100% - BOM - Evo X - Sunkissed
Nuve - Body Skin V4 - BOM
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

WINGS-ER0608-HAIR @ Collabor88
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Ascension Eyes
Legacy Bento Body
Seniha. - Radne Bikini

STUN Poses - Nazare 1(curve)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)